Articles by tag "express"
- How long do orders typically take after one is placed? Depending on product availability, order size, and custom cutting, we can have the order ready same day, next day, or within 2-3 days of placing your order. Please let us know if it is a rush order and we will do our best to accommodate your need.
- Can you cut paper to any size? The smallest we can cut to is 2” x 2”, and our cutters require a minimum of 5 cover weight sheets or 10 text weight sheets of paper to custom cut the paper. Cutting fees apply to custom cut orders.
- How long does it take to transfer products from Anchor Paper or the other store? One business day, providing the product is in-stock at any location.
- How many envelopes are in a box? Sheets in a ream? The majority of our envelopes are available 250 envelopes to a box, 1000 envelopes in a carton. Reams are packaged 500 sheets for text weight paper and 250 sheets in a package of cover weight paper. We also create custom packs in smaller quantities of our specialty grades.
- What is paper grade, grain direction, paper weight? Please see our Tools section to learn more.
- What product lines do you carry? At Anchor Paper Express we stock a variety of paper & packaging lines that are available at our Anchor Paper location as well as the top scrapbooking & crafting lines.
- What does "Do-It-Yourself" mean? Our invitation business is Do-It-Yourself meaning we will walk you through the process but ultimately you will do the work. We show you the basics to DIY invitations, assist with invitation ideas, show you how to use the die cutting machines, cut your paper to size, and you would be responsible ...
- Is there a charge to use the classroom? We do not charge to use the classroom, we charge use of the tools in the classroom. Our tools can be reserved in ½ hour increments, reservations are per tool and separate fees will be applied to each tool reserved. Orders over $200 receive a 1-hour credit towards a classroom tool of their ...