Articles by tag "featured"
Items 1-10 of 25
- What is the minimum order that I can place for Seed Germination products? Our minimum order requirement is $150, we also have quantity minimums depending on the product.
- What seeds should I use on which products? Anchor Paper is a wholesale distributor, so we do not do any testing at our facility, however, we can refer you to specific papers based on our experience with our existing customers, and/or we are happy to send you a variety of samples for you to test to ensure that you are using the correct ...
- What’s the difference between the steel blue, white, and tan blotters? Color is biggest difference between our blotters. Some labs prefer the blue over the other blotters if they are working with smaller seeds and need a better contrast to see and identify the roots.
- Do you ship internationally? YES! We currently ship to over 60 different countries. Please contact us for an International quote and we'll walk you through the process.
- Can supply custom printed bags for seed storage and shipping? YES! We would love to quote your seed packaging needs. Call us today for a quote!
- Do you supply seed trays and/or counting machines? No we do not. However, we work with two Distributors in the United States who sell a variety of other seed testing products, and we are happy to refer you.
- Do you carry FSC-certified paper? Yes. We carry a wide variety of FSC® and SFI® certified papers. Check our website or request some samples from our sample department.
- Can you custom manufacture bubble or foam material to my specific needs? Yes! Our Packaging Converters facility specializes in converting those types of materials into sheets, pouches, or slits. They can also make up samples for you to test.
- I need invitation/announcement envelopes. What size do you stock? If you are looking for white or off-white, we stock #10, A-2, A-6, and A-7 from our mills. Ask your representative when looking for other sizes or colors.
- Can you produce mockups of the brochure/folder/poster we are working on? Yes. Call the Sample Department, your Specification Rep, or your Sales Rep.